11.02.2013

good tunes, good friends, good times.






 
 
halloween definitely does not make my list of "favorite holidays" but WHATTHEHECK! gives me an excuse to dress up like minnie mouse & that alone makes me feel pretty cool. ;)
i spent this halloween with some of my favorite ladies. [and some seriously weird party crashers..;)] we danced, took pictures, and watched world war z. [i wanted to watch elf because guys. christmas.] but it's whatever, i'll watch that today instead. ;)
i love this time of the year, and have so many photos to share! thanksgiving and christmas are right around the corner, and that makes me feel happy and giddy inside. christmas is my most favorite, and i'm listening to david archuleta's glorious christmas cd while i'm typing this up. [#judgeme #hateonit] ;)
hope your holiday season has been as glorious as mine! you deserve it.
xoxo/ h

No comments :

Post a Comment