9.15.2013

brooke ll portraits

wow! life has been so busy.
they weren't kidding when they said junior year is the hardest.
i've had so much homework lately, and it's only like the fourth week of school. #stahphomework2k13
on top of that, i've been absolutely booked with photoshoots! AND I LOVE IT!

it's been a blast, running my own "business" and all. (although i'm not sure i can call it that quite yet..) i really love taking pictures, and feel so blessed that people have hired me to take photos for them. i've been putting some of the money that i get from all these shoots towards equipment for videography, and AMSOEXCITED to get that part of my business going.
here's just one favorite  from a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago.

more to come, guys!
y'all are babes.
xoxo/h


 


 

                      

5 comments :

  1. Way to go babe! Love your photos so much, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaaley, I'll be in Salt Lake for conference, and I'm free all of Sunday & most of monday I think. Come take a nice picture of me in front of the temple and I'll pay you in a lifelong friendship. But seriously - temple meet up or SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty picture of you, darlin! Also, Junior year was my hardest year in high school too. Senior year is the bomb. But enjoy it while you can!
    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled across your blog. You have really wonderful photography. You seem like such a sweetheart! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete