5.25.2014

salt flats salt flats salt flats

sometimes when it's a monday, and you're sitting in class, bored out of your mind, you think to yourself, "I WANNA GO TO THE SALT FLATS."
so you text your pals and tell them to reserve saturday on their calendars.

and then on saturday, you type in bonneville salt flats on google maps and it takes you to a random field/airforce base that isn't salty, nor flatty.

so then you type in 'great saltair' because gosh darn it, the great saltair concert venue is right by the salt flats, amiright?

so you get there, and HALLELUJAH! it's cool and pretty and awesome! all we were missing was jack sparrow. *cue pirates of the carribean music*

really though, this place is amazing!
it reminds me of the beach, just minus the shops and the uh.. ocean.


[if you look really closely jack sparrow is photo bombing] JK HE'S NOT but seriously how cool is it that some of pirates was filmed here!? jack come back! but anyway, these ladies above, are my best friends. all my life i've been told to surround myself with good people, and these lovelies are the very very best of people. they inspire me every day! there's never a dull moment with them. so so awesome to know that they will always have my back & i will always have theirs.









 but first, lemme take a selfie. lolol.


yours truly, h

4 comments :

  1. Ooh theses pictures are lovely! I love them! Next time I'm up there let's go to the Salt Flats! That'd be rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cute girl & your stunning friends - i head to live in provo in the middle of june. LET'S BE FRIENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always wanted to go to the salt flats - an y'all are freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete